Cisco Bug: CSCut41119 - Prime Collab Provisioning - PostgreSQL package has vulnerabilities
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning includes a version of PostgresSQL that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2013-1899 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases