Cisco Bug: CSCut40243 - Doc : Pizza guy contacts will not be Exported using bulk export
Mar 08, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.5(2) 8.6(4) 8.6(5) 9.1(1) 9.1(2)
Symptom: Pizza guy contacts will not be exported using bulk export option in CUPS / IM and presence Pizza guy contacts (contact with no IM address) will not be exported in CUPS / IM and Presence. Customers using this feature of bulk contact export from a differnt cluster and import to new deploymnet should be aware of this. This has to be mentioned in the related CUPS / IM and Presence documet Conditions: If the feature of contact bulk export used to export all the conatcts, this feature will not export contacts that are added into jabber buddy list with no IM address.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases