Cisco Bug: CSCut40066 - Synthetic tests with SIP URI always fails
Nov 04, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Create synthetic test using endpoints which having SIP URI. Test is always failing as phone never registers with cucm with SIP URI Conditions: Discover CUCM with endpoints which having SIP URI configuration. Create synthetic test using this phones.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases