Cisco Bug: CSCut38773 - Disabled Jobs in Web Client Displayed When Filtered Out
Mar 14, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user creates a filter in Job Def to only display Enabled jobs, if a job is disabled in a group that is enabled, it is still displayed in the Web Client. Conditions: Trying to filter out Disabled jobs in Web Client.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases