Cisco Bug: CSCut36037 - CPC 10.6: User does not get removed from CUCM
Mar 01, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: -User remains in CUCM Conditions: Customer is on 9.X CUCM. Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. Add user and services in CUCM 2. Perform subscriber sync from PCP 3. Delete the services of that user from PCP 4. Now delete the user from PCP We can now see that user is removed from PCP, but not from CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases