Cisco Bug: CSCut32925 - Procedure to change Deployment Type removed in 10.x docs
Feb 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1) 10.6(1)
Symptom: Process to change Deployment Type (for example, from HAoLAN to HAoWAN or vice versa) is missing from 10.0 documentation onwards. It is present in 9.0 documentation but the process has not changed. Conditions: Changing UCCX Deployment Types. Version 10, 10.5.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases