Cisco Bug: CSCut32349 - Creating the BMC admin user fails at system installation time
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The BMC "admin" user is missing from 5.3.1.X systems. Conditions: The BMC admin user was not configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases