Cisco Bug: CSCut31582 - Not getting option to change UI password.
Jun 09, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Not getting option to change UI password. Conditions: Steps to Reproduce: 1. Login to CPC UI 2. Click on drop down present in the top right corner of UI beside globaladmin user. 3. No option for Change password is present to change the UI password. PFA enclosure for same.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases