Cisco Bug: CSCut29145 - IP address change for Telepresence end points auto handling
May 03, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: telepresence/codec end points count keeps increase as the older entry is still shown. Conditions: IP address change happened for telepresence/codec end points when DHCP is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases