Cisco Bug: CSCut29142 - IM&P Platform SOAP Services[STOPPED] Component is not running
Apr 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrading or installing IM&P server 220.127.116.11900-7, service "Platform SOAP Services" cannot be started. On other version of IM&P everything works fine - "Platform SOAP Services" service is started. Impact: IM&P server can not be upgraded to any version from 18.104.22.168900-7 when using PCD, because PCD needs Platform SOAP service to be running. Conditions: Fresh Install or upgrade IM&P to version 22.214.171.124900-7.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases