Cisco Bug: CSCut29091 - When restarting aim service,aim.conf file updated as TWC_PMG&IngestIf_IP
May 30, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Configure Upstream ingesting system for AIM. The choices are 1: GENERIC 2: PMG 3: AMS This settings are not available through the VVIM GUI, so requires to make changes in aim.conf Conditions: The upstream AIM ingesting system is AMS or PMG.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases