Cisco Bug: CSCut28570 - AD server side dynamic updates is not sent to users across all nodes.
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Setup has node 1 and node2. User Alice is assigned in node1and he has added ?GroupFreedom? to his roster. User Bob is assigned to node2 and he has also added ?GroupFreedom? to his roster. Now in ADserver, admin adds a new member ?Charlie? (assigned to node1) to GroupFreedom CUP server will send the ?new member add? notification to Alice, who is assigned to node1. But server does not send ?new member add? notification to Bob, who is assigned to node2. Conditions: This issue will be reproducible on multimode cluster set where users are assigned to multiple nodes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases