Cisco Bug: CSCut27647 - AFT becomes overloaded when Ext DB is disconnected
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco XCP File Transfer Manager service may become overloaded if the connection to the external database is lost when high levels of file transfer traffic are being processed. Conditions: Managed File Transfer is configured. The Managed File Transfer feature is processing high levels of traffic. The connection to the external database is lost.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases