Cisco Bug: CSCut27430 - Hana report returns no data if !<All>! option is selected for HanaSystem
Feb 13, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Performance Analysis for HANA report return no data if "!<All>!" option is selected in the HanaSystem in the drop down menu. Conditions: This only occurs with the "!<All>!" option in the HanaSystem drop down. If a specific HANA system is selected, data is returned.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases