Cisco Bug: CSCut27331 - Stricter UI input validation required on tcalias page
Jul 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
10.5(1) 10.5(2) 11.0(1)
Symptom: 1. XCP router is failing to start 2. Administrator has recently made a change to the TC alias mapping page. 3. messages log file shows the following type of failure on start-up: Feb 25 13:46:21 gwydlvm737 user 3 jabberd: config.cpp:1414 - Xerces DOM Validation error: Error at file VALIDATION#012 Message: Datatype error: Type:InvalidDatatypeValueException, Message:Value '.Cluster1-ChatAlias5.cisco.com.' does not match any member types (of the union) .. Line number: 435, Column: 53 Feb 25 13:46:21 gwydlvm737 user 3 jabberd: config.cpp:1416 - Exiting. Conditions: Admin has recently modified the tcalias on the server. He then tries to restart the XCP router on a node.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases