Cisco Bug: CSCut25245 - Standard Log Collection Center only prepopulates one node
Apr 20, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
10.5 10.5(1) 10.6
Symptom: When accessing Log Collection Center, only one node per product type is listed (one CUCM node and/or one CUC node). When collecting logs, they are only gathered from one node in the cluster. Conditions: Prime Collaboration Assurance (PCA) 10.5.x, 10.6.x Standard mode, integrated with a multi-node CUCM or CUC cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases