Cisco Bug: CSCut23822 - Processes should release HW resources if IO error occurs before stopping
Nov 04, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Processes, Jobs or threads getting hung and not releasing HW resources if an IO error is encountered. Processes should release their resources before stopping instead of holding the resources if an IO error is encountered. Conditions: Processes, Jobs or Tasks (like the User Sync) gets hung and doesn't release HW resources if an IO problem is encountered.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases