Cisco Bug: CSCut22899 - Stopped SIP Proxy does not initiate failover
Mar 01, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Failover is not initiated after SIP Proxy is stopped Conditions: Have Publisher and Subscriber in the cluster with HA enabled. Enable option "Enable Partitioned Intradomain Federation with LCS/OCS/Lync". SIP proxy as critical service does not initiate failover if it is stopped.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases