Cisco Bug: CSCut21936 - Secure state isn't change in cli returns until refresh UI.
Aug 03, 2015
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 7821
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Secure state isn't change in cli returns until refresh UI. Conditions: rocedure: 1. UCM must be mixed mode; 2. Configure phone3 shared line with phone2; 3. Configure privcy as off on shared line phones; 4. Insert secure phone profile for phone1&phone2&phone3: phone1: encrypted phone2: encrypted phone3: non-secure 5. Phone1 make call to shared line, phone2 answered; 6. Phone2 hold the call; 7. Phone3 resume the call; 8. Check there is not secure icon on phone UI and cli returns, call in connected state.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases