Cisco Bug: CSCut19585 - CVE-2014-9298 potential info leak or possibly crashing ntpd.
Sep 27, 2017
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco AMP 7150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
5.2.0 5.3.0 188.8.131.52 5.4.0 6.0.0
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-9298 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases