Cisco Bug: CSCut18520 - Send Locally Known MAC Traffic on port with 'switchport block unicast'
May 18, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5672UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5696Q Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 56128P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic blackholed to port with locally known MAC address. Conditions: - Ingress FabricPath device does not have destination MAC address entry - Egress FabricPath device has destination MAC address entry - Egress CE port configured with 'switchport block unicast'
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases