Cisco Bug: CSCut14534 - Can't add users to roles when CPO host in different domain than users
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When adding Users to a Security Role, clicking the 'search' button sometimes causes an error message to display: "Cisco Process Orchestrator A server error has occurred. Please see the server logs for additional information." Conditions: Customer had PO Server machine on one AD domain and user account on AD domain. Was unable to query users in "Assign User to Role" UI. Problem was PO Server system account did not have permission to perform query.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases