Cisco Bug: CSCut14256 - N1000v openSSL Vulnerabilities before 1.0.1l
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3569, CVE-2014-3570, CVE-2014-3571, CVE-2014-3572, CVE-2014-8275, CVE-2015-0204, CVE-2015-0205, CVE-2015-0206 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: "Exposure is not configuration dependent." Affects all versions prior to the first fixed release. Fixed version:5.2(1)SV3(1.4) Expected Date of Release: May first week.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases