Cisco Bug: CSCut14051 - View details table pagination functionality breaking in 1 scenario.
May 31, 2016
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco NAC Appliance 4.5
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Workforce Management 8.3(4)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Advanced Quality Management 8.0(2)
- Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA) 3140
- Cisco IGX 8410 Multiservice Switch
- Cisco NAC Appliance 4.0
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Stopped devices and running devices table pagination does not work Conditions: Install app on more than 50 simulated devices. Goto monitor view and click running view details button. You will see by default view details dialogue show 10 devices in 1 page. Now search anything not available in the table- > goto error tab -> goto Running Devices tab.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases