Cisco Bug: CSCut13707 - WAP5x1: Load balancing feature documentation
Jun 19, 2017
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N Single Radio Selectable Band Access Point
- Cisco WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The data sheet mentions loadbalancing, but does not explain. This documentation bug is a request to add an explanation elaborating on the feature and explain its implementation. Conditions: Documentation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases