Cisco Bug: CSCut12681 - Add OCSP ports to VCS Admin guide as outbound ports
Aug 24, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VCS Admin guide does not document that outbound communication from the VCS-E is required for OCSP validation. These ports are TCP 80 and TCP 443 outbound. Conditions: VCS with SIP TLS verification enabled via OCSP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases