Cisco Bug: CSCut11718 - support on number of PG for Global Deployment to be restricted
Jan 10, 2019
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center Version 10.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: • Can we still do 11k in the main hub and still 1k in the remote hub (1 agent PG/CUCM+CVP etc...)? • Or if we do that model, we are implicitly lowering the main platform to 10K? Or 8k? Conditions: document the support and considerations of PG .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases