Cisco Bug: CSCut11089 - TWC-AMS: Package reingest shouldnt fail when ingest connection resorted
Mar 18, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.12(0) 3.5(2) 3.7(1) 3.7(101) 3.9(1)
Packages are hosted in a dropbox folder that are hosted on high availability zones Symptom: During a package ingestion, all the assets associated with a package are ingested into cdstv content store. While the ingestion is going on, if there are any errors due to network between the upstream publisher system and cdstv ingest interface, the package is not ingested completely and stale package remains in cdstv system. When the network link is up the same package cannot be ingested as stale package exists in the system. Conditions: Network connectivity is lost between upstream content publisher and cdstv ingest interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases