Cisco Bug: CSCut08583 - Data corruption causing vaults and caches to crash
Mar 16, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.2(4)ES1 3.2(5) 3.7(1)
Symptom: System throws lot of log messages implying data received was not requested by the receiver. Conditions: We could hit this condition when vault receives a corrupted packet due to n/w issues in the path.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases