Cisco Bug: CSCut06168 - ipsec conditional debug not working correctly with shared profile .
Oct 15, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco 7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Getting the following debugs even though we have crypto debug condition enabled .. Feb 11 08:44:36.708: IPSEC(recalculate_mtu): reset sadb_root 4179E524 mtu to 1434 Feb 11 08:44:36.710: IPSEC(recalculate_mtu): reset sadb_root 4179E524 mtu to 1434 Feb 11 08:44:36.710: IPSEC(recalculate_mtu): reset sadb_root 4179E524 mtu to 1434 it appears that the filter is not working . Conditions: shared tunnel protection enabled under more than one tunnel interface .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases