Cisco Bug: CSCut04001 - PCA 10.6 assurance notication quick filter creates unresponsive web page
Jun 04, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: issue occurs in PCA 10.6 when hitting the enter button after using the quick filter option within the alarm set section of assurance notification criteria. after popup states "test successfully saved" the screen becomes grayed out and is unusable. Conditions: enter button must be pressed within the quick filter text box. If the search criteria is entered and the enter button is not pressed, the filter sorts as expected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases