Cisco Bug: CSCus99373 - NCS6k - Breakout configuration lost after upgrade from 5.0.1 to 5.2.3
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After reload following an upgrade from 5.0.1 to 5.2.3 - the slice breakout configuration did not conform with configuration. Command- "hw-module location 0/0/CPU0 slice 0 breakout 10G" exists in the running configuration. Conditions: During upgrade from 5.0.1 to 5.2.3 - Prior to the upgrade the NCS was configured for breakout on any slice.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases