Cisco Bug: CSCus98736 - Multipoint video session shown as multiple point to point calls
May 03, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Multipoint video session shown as multiple point to point calls Conditions: This happens when a Video session is started with endpoints and MCU registered to VCS. The session is then shown in session diagnostics topology as several point-to-point sessions, each showing the MCU and one of the conference participants.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases