Cisco Bug: CSCus95070 - TString no longer reports callConnected='false' resulting in T3 conferen
Aug 22, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Multiparty Media 310
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine
- Cisco TelePresence Server 7010
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Multiparty Media 320
- Cisco TelePresence Server MSE 8710
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Conferences involving T3s may be inadvertently destroyed soon after conference creation by the configured master T3 system. Conditions: This is known to affect TS 3.1 and 4.0. It is most likely to happen when master T3s connect to a conference very quickly, whilst other endpoints connect after a more few seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases