Cisco Bug: CSCus92464 - VPC memory corruption crash
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VPC memory corruption crash on Nexus 5K. The crash seems to happen when we add the fex interfaces to the port channel. Conditions: The crash seems to happen when we add the fex interfaces to the port channel.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases