Cisco Bug: CSCus92089 - Finesse displays last NRRC for system enforced NOT-READY state changes
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: when an agent misses a call (RONA), the agent is put back on "Not Ready" status as it should be. The issue is the agent is getting put back on the last "Not Ready" status or code, that agent was before going "Ready". It should be with no reason code. Conditions: Defect found when Not-Ready reason codes are configured and when agents go RONA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases