Cisco Bug: CSCus91117 - c2k.log to track adapter the index for streams handles
Feb 23, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Currently the c2k.log only tracks the source IP-address for a given session handle. In case a global source address is being configured all session handles with have the same IP-address and it is therefore impossible to determine which NIC is being used to stream a specific session. Therefore the c2k.log should also trace the adapter index that is being used for a session. Conditions: This is an enhancement request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases