Cisco Bug: CSCus89519 - 78xx Nothing is displayed on phone when a call arrives.
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 7821
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 78xx phones do not display anything on screen when a call arrives. This happens when a call comes from a user who has blocked his caller id. Conditions: Issue is seen only when a user blocks his caller id and makes a call to 78xx phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases