Cisco Bug: CSCus87718 - Domain Sync failed after upgrading from PCP 10.5 to 10.6
Dec 04, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Domain LDAP Sync fails after upgrading from PCP 10.5 to 10.6 Conditions: Issue occurs due to maximum number of user to email association has reached in PCP due to wrong handling of the associations.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases