Cisco Bug: CSCus85898 - Threshold trigger value not seen when editing Counter Event
May 03, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Counter Event created in Standard Prime Assurance does not perserve the trigger conditions. Conditions: This has been observed with Standard Prime Assurance 10.6.0.58162 when editing a previously created counter event.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases