Cisco Bug: CSCus84709 - Static VFI shut is not blocking the traffic with Static OAM
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a virtual forwarding interface (VFI) is shut down, traffic continues to flow through the VFI. Conditions: This symptom has been observed when the pseudowires in the VFI are configured with static labels and static OAM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases