Cisco Bug: CSCus83814 - EP gets lost from leaf after a detach was triggered followed by attach
Mar 22, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a storage vmotion is performed, the endpoint policy for that VM in the ACI fabric is getting removed. Because of this the VM will lose access to the network. Conditions: This is seen when a storage vmotion is being performed on a VM or set of VMs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases