Cisco Bug: CSCus83309 - Connections not getting released from DB when ORACLE activity fails
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system cannot connect to the Oracle database. Conditions: On failed Oracle connection or bad SQL query, database connection may not get released. Eventually the application can run out of database connections.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases