Cisco Bug: CSCus82807 - Parent name is stripped from Business View name when transported.
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user transports a business view the business view parent name is stripped off during the transport. In Scheduler the parent name is displayed after the business view name. Conditions: 1. Transport the Business View. Transporter version 126.96.36.199 2. In transporter in the destination column, the business view is shown by name only. No parent group. 3. In Scheduler (188.8.131.52) the parent name is displayed in brackets after the business view name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases