Cisco Bug: CSCus82286 - Softkey displayed abnormal after resuming call.
Mar 24, 2015
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Softkey displayed abnormal after resuming call. Conditions: rocedure: 1. Phone A places a call to phone B; 2. Phone A presses transfer hard key, and dial the digits of phone C; 3. Phone C answer the call, and then end call after about 10 seconds; 4. Phone A try to resume call and end call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases