Cisco Bug: CSCus80443 - SSO enablement fails to upload the IdP metadata file
May 18, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When trying to enable SSO on Prime Collaboration Provisioning, the IdP metadata file upload step fails with error "import fails for server(s) - retry recommended". Retry fails a well. Conditions: This happens when trying to enable SSO on Prime Collaboration Provisioning.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases