Cisco Bug: CSCus79170 - Ability to disable syslog compression -"last message repeated x times"
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customers would like to disable the "last message repeated" syslog message as this causes problems with 3rd party monitoring tools like Solarwinds. Request for a CLI option to disable syslog compression via the -c option. Example: conf t logging compression disable Conditions: N/A
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases