Cisco Bug: CSCus78772 - 3905 intermittently sends RTP packets with silence.
Jul 27, 2017
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 3905 sends RTP packets to gateway with silence inside . Conditions: Call flow: E1-->GW--->CUCM--->3905-phone When 3905 receives too many calls from PSTN through gateway, it starts sending silence in RTP packets. Noticed in phone firmware 9.4(1)SR1-3.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases