Cisco Bug: CSCus77363 - VCSe not populating Static Nat IP address on receipt of updated SIP 180
Jan 16, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No media is received from the external client. Conditions: Second, updated, SIP 180 received on the Exp-e containing SDP (initial SIP 180 contained none).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases