Cisco Bug: CSCus77332 - Topology not getting displayed for CUCM clusters
Dec 18, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Topology not getting displayed for CUCM clusters Conditions: Whenever the value of admgroupid from database is coming with a long value, an exception occurred and topology is not getting displayed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases